Friday, October 15, 2004

Boots, food and seams

Check out this pattern for "Ugg" style books knitted in Berroco Suede. So cute! The Candy Babies book also has a crochet version of the pattern. Someone gave me a handmade pair of mini-Uggs made out of the other kind of suede, but if they don't fit maybe I'll use this pattern for slippers for the boy.

I supplied two recipes (Millionaire Shortbread and Warehouse Store Salad) for the Knitting Bloggers Cookbook - entries are being accepted until October 31. Millionaire shortbread is a chocolate caramel cookie bar that I first had on our honeymoon in Scotland. The salad is a lettuce-guacamole-beans-and-corn type thing I threw together after a Costco run.

Twins baby shower is tomorrow, so I'm seaming up the Plush baby sweaters (will take a photo before gifting). And I finished the back of the Weasley sweater. On to the front and my intarsia adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home