Tuesday, October 12, 2004

You win this round, Schaefer Anne

Thought I might get a jump on my holiday knitting this past weekend by starting a scarf in the Schaefer Anne I had bought at a sale a few months back. At knitting group I started on Clapotis from the current Knitty, but realized it was not something I could work on at home with small children around. I then started Cozy, also from Knitty, but same problem - I'd get interrupted and forget where I was in the pattern. D'oh! I'll give you one more try, Schaefer Anne - I have a pattern from the Interweave Staff Scarves special (not the Pooling colors - I'm already impatient with Anne as it is) that is simpler.

Betsy reminded me that I still haven't yet knit anything for myself, so I decided to begin my first sweater for me - 3xChic in Sirdar Denim Chunky. So far, so good!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

It's good to see you back in Safari!

9:38 AM  
Blogger ME... said...

I still have 1/2 done projects from when my kids were little (youngest is 7 now) and I would have to get up and down so much.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Lacey said...

Thhanks for sharing this

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home