Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mites vs. Peewees

After seeing the new Dunkin Donuts commercial (the Peewee hockey one), I demanded that BH Google to determine who was behind the catchy jingle. Was it Fountains of Wayne? No, word on the street is that it's They Might Be Giants,, the nicest band I ever met (tm). I crewed a show they did just after their first album, and they were funny, humble and grateful to everyone on our staff. And of course they rocked the house.

I got a chuckle though from a comment on another blog critiquing the commercial for showing kids who are supposedly too young to be in the official Peewee age class. I guess "freezing at Mites hockey" just didn't sound as good...

The cold wind is howling outside and I have an inexplicable urge to get to a DD, stat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

I still love the TMBG "One Million Degrees" and "Doing Things Is What We Like To Do" ads from last summer! So catchy!

4:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm testing! (haven't been able to comment in the past) Its MIT Mary.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home