Friday, January 18, 2008

You gotta cut down on yer pool-playin' mate. Get some exercise!

Z seems very musically inclined, and enjoys the mix tape CDs we listen to on our commute to preschool. This week she is a backup singer for Blur, and I have to bite my lip to keep from cracking up when a winsome little voice peeps "Park Life!" at the correct intervals from the backseat. She's stronger on the chorus though - "All the people/So many people..." Which come to think of it must be how our rush hour crawl seems to her.

Two weeks into my new job at a different locale. I miss my old friends (who threw me a boffo farewell bash) but I'm liking the new place so far.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you too!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Over here at "Wheatie" you are missed, too!

Rada sings 'Fabulous' from HSmusical 2... over and over and over again. Half the time it cracks me up, the other half I want to jump out the car window...
--Molly

10:42 AM  
Blogger Lauren @ mostly i run said...

Hi Katie,
I'm your interviewer for the great Citizen of the Month interview experiment.

Please e-mail (blog at merrymishaps.com) me so I can send your questions. I haven't come up with them yet, but will be working on it!

My interviewer will be posting my responses on her blog, thus, I will post yours answers on mine. If you'd like me to include a photo, please attach!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home