Monday, November 05, 2007

Back in da house!

We moved back into the house last week. That was a lot of work, but manageable with good movers and help from friends (husband still recovering from knee surgery). We're working out some plumbing and electrical issues, but that's for another post. We were doing ok until the POD came back. Husband and I agree that for a modest fee PODS should offer a POD-crushing service so you don't have to deal with all of that stuff. Seriously, with the exceptions of my musical instruments and yarn stash, I couldn't even tell you what is in those boxes now taking up most of our (now-double) garage. We have sworn to be ruthless in purging the PODded stuff. Ruthless! Absolutely no Ruth whatsoever. I think I need to read Flylady a few times to steel myself. I will not clutter up my lovely new home.

Knitting: working on a Mario scarf, a ribbed hat for me, and a lace scarf for me. Can recommence the Jesse's Flames sweater for R once I find its box in the garage.

And here's baby A modelling her Haiku. She appears to be thinking quite serious thoughts for someone so young. Hopefully not along the lines of "someone get this preppy-colored monstrosity off of me, now." Yarn is Patternworks Bretton in Pink, and yes, I am still sensitive to alpaca, even yarn that is 5% alpaca.

4 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

Good luck de-podding.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Congrats on making it back in, pics on your blog of the "new" house?

9:59 AM  
Blogger Bostonworkerbee said...

beautiful (baby +) sweater! congrats on being home again - enjoy!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The house is gorgeous! Thanks for inviting me for the full tour. I can't wait for the Coen Brothers Film Festival in the home theatre.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home