Monday, November 29, 2004

Husband encourages knitting - Film at Eleven

"I'm making an Amazon order, want anything?" husband yells down the stairs. "Anything knitting-related from my wish list. Please." I yell back. And lo, what do I receive but Weekend Knitting, Last-Minute Knitted Gifts, *and* Stitch and Bitch Nation! I think he's officially an enabler. Well, I let him play World of Warcraft too. Wait, who is parenting our kids?? Just kidding. I plan to make some of the airy scarves from LMKG for kid teacher presents, and maybe iPod cosies for my nieces. And perhaps something for my wonderful enabler.

It's not December yet, so I don't *officially* have to start my gift knitting. Heh. Thus, I have begun a small version of Clapotis using Classic Elite Flash in Cool Mix. My knitting group on Sunday saw the yarn in my bag and all but insisted I start Clapotis, then and there. Who was I to argue? I think I'm surrounded by enablers!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marti said...

thank you so much! for everything! i am going to enjoy catching up on your blog!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home