Monday, April 28, 2008

Stashbustapalooza

Check out this sweater and hat combo made for Baby AW, far away in London:


Pattern: Daisy by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee. I used up stash leftovers of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece and Cotton Classic. I like bright colors on babies, and it seems Miss AW would agree!

Also stash busted two pairs of socks (no photos yet), one in army green mock cable rib, one self-striping blues in a chevron pattern.

Currently on the needles:
Fast Florida Footies for my mom (began during vacation in FLA last week, will be Mother's Day gift)
Green Classic Elite Star pullover for R
Baby hat for one of my colleagues due next month
Sitcom Chic - time to pull it out of storage and finish it already

And...for my birthday my better half bought me a copy of 2 at Time Socks. I'm about 3 inches into the cuff - it was slow starting, but I'm getting the hang of it. The book has nice patterns too, regardless of whether you end up liking the two at a time approach (consensus at yesterday's knitting group was split 50-50).

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

That's "Baby Aw Cutie-Pie" to you! Love the sweater. I just finished one from the same pattern, but I'd do a top-down seamless one next time ...

3:12 PM  
Blogger maritza said...

The sweater is adorable! And happy belated birthday to you!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home