Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Cabled hat a success!

DH was presented with his warm two-cable hat for his birthday yesterday. He likes it! Or is sparing my feelings. It kind of makes him look like Badly Drawn Boy. Perhaps if he forgoes shaving for a few days he can go as BDB for Halloween. I have most of a skein of Lamb's Pride Bulky to use on another project now, seeing as I used less than a tenth of the second skein to finish the hat. I'll try to track down the Yankee Knitter #30 pattern for kids' sweaters.

About a third of the way done with the back of my ribbon shirt. Hoping to finish it by Labor Day; if the kids keep going to bed on time perhaps I will. Have to keep the baby away from it, though - she unwound most of a ball this morning while I was getting things ready to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Pictures - we wanna see pictures! Or I guess you can just bring your finished projects to work for show and tell.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home